Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mini Art Haul

If you know me personally, you know I'm obsessed with art and drawing!  Just the other week, Dick Blick had a sale going on and I was lucky enough to purchase a few items!  I have wanted Copic Markers for awhile and was going to purchase a couple... but they were all out.  If you know any place I can get Copic Sketch markers for a good to cheap price, comment down below!

The first product I picked out was a Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Colorless Blender.  I have never used one and am excited to try it out!
Image result for prismacolor premier colorless blender pencil

The second item I got was the Prismacolor 24 Watercolor Pencil pack.  I have tried Crayola Watercolor Pencils, but nothing can compare to the quality in the Prismacolor ones!  I already have tried these out and love them!
Image result for prismacolor watercolor pencils
The last item I bought was the 48 Prismacolor Colored Pencil Pack.  I received the basic 12 pack for Christmas from my grandparents this year and wanted more skin tones.  So, I bought a 48 pack...
Image result for prismacolor  pencils
Since I got the Prismacolor 48 set, I got a free Strathmore Colored Pencil Pad!  This was only available for a limited time only and I think the offer is done.  I was extremely lucky to get this... there was only a limited amount left when I made my order.  This is the only colored pencil paper I have ever seen, but if there are others... let me know.  I can't wait to draw something in this book!
Image result for strathmore colored pencil pad
Well that wraps it up!  I will have another art haul in like 2-3 weeks because I'm going shopping again!  I hope you enjoyed reading about my mini art haul.  If you want to see actual projects I'm doing with these supplies, let me know!
Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment