Saturday, March 11, 2017

Traveling News for the Summer!

I am so excited to share this news with you!  This summer I'm going on three trips!  Two are with family and one is with my church youth group.  In the middle of May I am going to be going to Colorful Colorado to celebrate my grandparent's wedding anniversary.  Then I have about a month and a half before I'm gone for two weeks straight.  At the beginning of July I'm traveling to Washington State to see Seattle and Whidbey Island.  Once we get home I have about one day to pack up for the youth group service trip to a camp in Colorado.

I am going to be posting pictures, how to's, ootd's, what to do, travel essentials, etc. in the next few months to prepare myself for the trip and help you guys out with traveling because it can be super stressful!

Hearts!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment