Monday, August 1, 2016

July Faves

Its August 1 and that means a July favorites!  I have a lot of these so lets get started!  First things, how many people would be interested in watching my blog as a video?  It would be a lot easier to do reviews and tutorials.  Comment what you think below.

Music:
Boomerang by JoJo Siwa
    So inspirational and gets me going in the morning!
7 Years by Lucus Graham (hope I spelled that right)
    I just love all of his songs but this is hands down my fave!
Safe and Sound by Julia Sheer
     Its so sweet while being sad and a love song!

Fashion:
Suede Heels- my new go to for a bit of funk to my basic shorts
Floppy Hats- a stylish way to protect my Snow White skin from the Sun

Beauty:
Dark Brown Eyeshadow:  specifically the Blushed Nudes brown shades. 
NYX Liquid Lipstick in Tea and Cookies- I don't want to spoil this because I have another post about liquid lipsticks coming out soon! 😊❤

Social Media:
Tumblr
We Heart It
Instagram
Snapchat
I will do a social media tag soon so I can go follow you guys and you can follow me too!

Heart's
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment