Saturday, May 30, 2015

Disney World: Day 3

Hey guys!  Long time, no post!  On the third day of my trip we went to Hollywood Sudios.  
 Hollywood Studios sign

 Welcome

 The Great Movie Ride

 "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." ~Dorothy Gale, Wizard of Oz

 Stepping stones with famous people's signature

 Cinderella's Carriage

 Us with the glass slipper (Sandy, Me, Mom, Colby: left to right, back to front)

 Frozen Sing-Along

 So sweet!

 Souvenir pennies!

 Colby and I with Lightening McQueen

 Colby and Mater

 Belle and the Beast

 Indiana Jones stunt show

 Colby and his Stitch


 Lights, Motors, Action show

 Me in the drawing class 

 Colby is hard at work on his Goofy drawing

 The finished products!

 Close up of mine

 Mickey Mouse pretzels... please Disney, sell them in a store!

 Minnie Mouse reads Seventeen!?!

Mickey and his dogs

Can you guess what holiday the pictures were taken on by what clothing Colby and I are wearing?  Comment down below with the answer!  All in all, I personally think Hollywood Studios doesn't compare to Magic Kingdom, my personal fave park.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment