Thursday, May 21, 2015

Walt Disney World: Day 2

Hey guys!  I recently created a post on my first day at Disney World and decided to post about all eight days!  On the second day, we went to Magic Kingdom, our first park.  Yes, we did get the first time visit buttons.  Picture time!
 Bus Ride to Magic Kingdom

 Entrance
 Where to get the buttons... I forget the name of it

 Brochures in so many languages!

 The Castle!!

 Main Street

 Castle with Colby, Mom, and me (left- right)

 Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse statue

 Entrance to Adventureland

 Jungle Cruise

 Captain Hook's hook

 I wanted a pair of Minnie Mouse ears so bad!  :(

 Country Bear Jamboree

 Olaf bar

 Colby and his Mickey Bar

 Colby at the Tomorrowland Speedway

 The Castle

 The night show Castle

 Castle at the night show

 Castle with Fireworks

At a hotel, if you leave out toys, the maids will arrange them in a cute scene

No comments:

Post a Comment