Saturday, May 16, 2015

All About Me!

Hi, my name is London!  This is my first blog post, so here it goes!  These will be a few of my favorite things.
I love gymnastics.  I am currently enrolled in a tumbling class at my local gym and I love it.  I am working on a round-off back handspring!  (Note: These were all taken last year)
 Handstand

 Cartwheel

 Handstand on Beam

 Bridge

Kid Stag Handstand


I love shopping and fashion too!  These are pictures from my last 4-H photo shoot in 2014.







I also love music.  I play French Horn (concert band)  and Clarinet (pep band) in band.  I also sing in the school choir and am a member of our Mixed Ensemble music group.  I enjoy playing piano too. 
Crafts and Dolls are another major thing in my life.  I love to find ideas on Pinterest (Brooke Nafziger) and make my own craft creations.  I collect dolls and love to decorate my 18" doll house.  I will also be bringing readers tutorials.
Throughout my blog posts, I will be telling you more about myself and my hobbies.  I hope you enjoyed my first post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment