Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Disney World

Over spring break, I had the chance to go to Disney World in Florida!  I was so excited because I'd never been there but I never thought it was THAT big.  I was thinking it was the size of Worlds of Fun, but it was even bigger than my hometown!  I have a lot of photos and thought I'd share them with you guys.  Since I took soo many pictures, I will be doing day by day posts.  This is the first day, but we didn't actually go to any parks.
 Dallas Airport: Colby (little bro), Aunt Sandy, and Me (left-right)
We had a 6:30 flight in the morning!!!
 Walking to the shuttle

 Shuttle to our hotel, Pop Century
 Shuttle sign

 Me and Aunt Sandy on the 45 minute shuttle ride

 Statue in front of our hotel, Tramp from "Lady and the Tramp"

 First meal in Florida, pizza!

 View from the monorail station, the Grand Floridian

 Entrance to Epcot

 Epcot Dome

 Swimming!!

Checking into the hotel

I hope you guys enjoyed!  Please check back soon for Day 2 of my trip!  Comment down below if you've ever been to Disney World and if you haven't, what is your favorite Disney character for a chance for a shout-out next post!
~London

No comments:

Post a Comment